Saturday 19 April 2014

A to Z Random Post # 17 - Will you be my Queen ?








I promise you, warmth in my embrace ,

Life and spirits,  to your dreams....

I’m sure , you’ll feel like a queen ,

As you look at the sun, while it gleams.....

I’ll pamper you, love, kiss and hug you,

You’ll dissolve in me, with no guilt,

Forever, your partner in your bed ,







Your soft, silky, shiny quilt !!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Images , Thanks to Google :)

Linking this to A toZ 2014 and the Ultimate Blogging Challenge.

 


15 comments:

  1. Love being all nice, warm, and snuggly in my quilt sleeping in. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quilt and always your best friend on cold mornings especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilt! No doubt it gives us comfort, joy, and peace the whole night. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a good turn at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As usual, another good one. I love quilt during winter...

    ReplyDelete
  6. another killer post :) i wonder where u get all these ideas! :-D creative sreeja ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish more guys will ask us that!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who doesn't want to be a queen.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha...good one! I love my quilt...my snuggly partner!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love ur cute twists in the end :)
    for sure quilt is the queen which can provide good warmth :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favourite companion on cold, wintry nights :) Loved this one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love my quilt too... cant live without it! Yes, I use a light quilt even in summers!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. ahh the quilt :) I need it in every season

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lend me please your creative hat!

    ReplyDelete

Speak to me here :) :)